As a subsidiary of Toyota Industries (TICO), Vanderlande North America is enjoying rapid growth and extraordinary market demand. Vanderlande is a global market leader in material handling system manufacture, design, installation, and service. Vanderlande systems employ the latest in robotic, mechanical, and software technology. Vanderlande’s customers are household names in e-commerce, package delivery, and air transportation.
As an office administrator you will need to be fully self-reliant in a very wide range of tasks (administrative and secretarial, with high levels of complexity) to provide effective and efficient support to the Orlando Key Account office. You will be supporting the office, managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to the organization and communication. This requires an understanding of the relationships and possible conflicts between different activities with an ability to determine the right order of all tasks. In this position you must be able to evaluate and improve effectiveness and improve efficiency in the way of working within the Operations department. Additionally, you must be able to adapt fast in changing circumstances and to new content with minimal guidance and supervision. This means you must possess a good overview of the work to be done and determine the most efficient and effective working method.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Mail/Parcel/Office Deliveries – Incoming and Outgoing
- Order and maintain supplies, and arrange for equipment maintenance
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas and materials, write reports from management, reserve and prepare facilities, and record and transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Able to autonomously work multiple projects simultaneously
- Greet visitors, respond to or refer questions, answers and screen telephone calls, schedule and arrange conference calls.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations, including related expense reports.
- Badging: Responsible for accurate records/audits of employee badging information as required by the Airport Security Office
- Document management – logging incoming and outgoing documents related to project requirements
- Maintain invoices recording keeping for customer monthly billing
- Organize and coordinate team events and conferences
- Set up and manage shared online team sites
- Approve and track departmental travel as deemed appropriate
- Track vacation time and notify team appropriately
- Distribute information/announcements
- Act as secondary point of contact to Orlando leadership
- All other duties determined by site manager in support of O&M contact and operations
- Education: High School Diploma or GED certificate, Associates Degree or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Strong presentation development
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Superb organizational skills
- Works well in multi-disciplinary team
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel/SharePoint/Teams
- Strong knowledge of MS Office 365
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of information at all times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Other general equipment knowledge such as printer/copier, telephone, fax, etc.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Overtime is possible.
This position requires no travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.