- Together with H&S guarantee that the documentation and process are generated according to the Client's standard.
- Manage the entry of both own personnel and subcontractors in the work:
- Contact the company manager on site and explain the entry process.
- Request Laboratories.
- Medical Review.
- Request Induction with H&S.
- Request documents from the subcontractor to register the staff.
- Send necessary information such as uniform and requirements
- Constant communication with subcontractors in this process.
- Obtaining identification of personnel and machinery.
- Control of office material
- Request for Office Supplies (stationery, cartridges, miscellaneous)
- Manage the office administration: supplies, services, cleaning, etc.
- Collection and monthly delivery of documentation to the Vanderlande Client and subcontractors according to contractual agreements.
- Support the rest of the project team on issues such as creating forms requested by them, collecting and printing information, etc.
- Documentary control of the project and storage on the information server.
- Updating of the information sent/received by the documentary platform (SISDOC) and uploading of documents to said platform.
- Documentation file generated on paper in the project.
- Manage the work of the personnel in charge, if any.
- Carry out any other matter that, in accordance with the position, functions and contractual requirements, is the responsibility of this position.
More Office Management jobs
Knowledge of Logistics/Airports projects Knowledge of methodologies used by construction companies: SACYR and Cumbra in particular.