The Installation administrator serves as the focal point for processing, tracking and distributing installation deliverables; creating reports on project status; ensuring payroll and expenses are submitted correctly; and providing support to the installation team as needed while onsite. This position supports the site Managers as a force multiplier to bridge the gap between the site manager and payroll and other departments.
Essential Functions (Job Duties and Responsibilities):
- Track all employees with hours worked and locations
- Ensure correct information is communicated to payroll and expenses to ensure all employee are paid on time
- Communicate with Site managers and installation employees with resource requests and help facilitate movement of employees from project to project.
- Onboarding assistance with new employees for benefits and other information’s
- Track all worked hours on sites and consolidate
- Track and facilitate training needs as required
- Works with Installation Team to identify and procure project specific material and services
- Coordinates with all departments to assist the Site Manager with project execution.
- Establishes and enforces standards and processes for project administration.
- Responsible for monitoring site management for compliance to project documentation processing including filing, tracking, and distributing.
- Responsible for maintaining all project log files to ensure accuracy of the document status and provide reports. Typical project logs files are Submittal logs, RFI logs, Change Order logs, Risk and Opportunity registers, Document Lists and Logs
- Oversight of log management and process compliance for document management system.
- Production and updating of project reports.
- Implementation and training of new processes and best practices for installations department.
- Direct line between all departments supporting installations.
- Other support as required including, but not limited to:
- Site Badging Administration and Returns
- Payment Application status verification
- Site logistical support
- Purchase Order Request support
- Other forms and processes
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience in project coordination and administration
- Demonstrable organizational and communication skills.
- High school diploma
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Must maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials
- Four years’ experience in Construction or Project Coordination position.
- Experience working for an international organization.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience with payroll and processing
- Flexible working hours
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well with diverse team of internal disciplines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, 5 days per week
This position requires 100% travel.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.