Manage your business counterparts:
- Support the Master Data Specialist by signaling and solving different ways of working within the company regarding MDM related processes data.
- Create an effective cooperation structure for day-to-day business and improvement projects.
Support and facilitate worldwide implementation of MDM solutions:
- Provide first level of awareness and helping key user on product data and product data structures.
- Perform more complex changes in product data structures during data migrations on behalf of business.
- Support improvement projects from data perspective.
Being the Master Data Management (MDM) Administrator:
- Assess and validate Customer, Supplier and/or Component master data requests (new/change, both single and bulk, new and change).
- Collect missing master data (directly from suppliers and customers)
- Process Customer and Supplier master data requests (new/change) in our ERP system, JD Edwards Enterprise 1.
- Confirm Customer, Supplier and/or Component master data requests to requester and archive them.
- Solve occasional, daily and recurring issues independently and come with proposals for improvements.
Support the Master Data Specialists:
- Identify incorrect master data in our source applications and change requests.
- Effectuate Vanderlande’s Global Data Governance Policy by validating and enrich the requests before release.
- Challenge the Master Data Specialists on how changing/new data rules can be operationalized.
- Service-focused approach in respect of internal customers.
- Good communication skills (exemplary role: tactful, motivating).
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Acts decisively (takes decisions, possibly after consultation), based on work instructions, procedures and knowledge gained through personal experience.
- Accurate, creative, enterprising, proactive.
- Analytical abilities.
- Able to work efficiently and autonomously to a high degree.
- Has an overview of work processes within the department and manages on this basis if required.
- You are willing to develop yourself as a specialist in the field of customer and supplier master data