An application manager ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) within the WIS team has as its key task to ensure the delivery of our ALM services to our (often internal) customers.
The WIS team consists of a mix of 8 people with different nationalities, ages and expertise's. WIS is short for Workflow Information Systems and is responsible for the ALM and PLM tools used within Vanderlande. Notable examples are the Atlassian tool suite (ALM) and Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE (PLM).
Because of growth in the number of users, we are looking for someone to join the team. Specifically, we are looking for someone on the ALM side, who will act as (technical) application manager of several different ALM tools.
The tasks of this role consist of:
- Handling incoming questions / issues from the end-users
- Translate user questions / suggestions / issues into structural improvement requests / requirements
- Initiate development of new customizations/interfaces
- Manage the user administration of the various tools
- Identify, test and implement updates and upgrades on existing applications
- Automation of existing administration processes
- Monitoring of performance and quality
The tools that are expected to be managed are:
- Atlassian Jira
- Atlassian Bitbucket
- Atlassian Bamboo
- Atlassian Confluence
- JFrog Artifactory
- Rational DOORS
- Micro Focus Quality Center
- Rational Synergy
- Octopus Deploy
- Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
There are many other tools that could be encountered but are not necessarily expected to be managed, such as Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Jenkins, Azure devops, etc.
For the execution of these tasks, you have the following traits:
- Strong team-player
- Customer focused
- Eager to learn new skills
Higher vocational degree/bachelor in a relevant field
Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written, Dutch is preferred
- Experience with Atlassian tools is appreciated (not strictly required)
- Experience with software development / GIT / pipelines is appreciated (not strictly required)
in the challenging and responsible position of an Application Manager ALM, you will contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for professional development besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Commuting allowance
· Travel and Accommodation regulations
· Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
. Participation in our Health Care project e.g. training facility
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and cover letter.
For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599. #LI-AV3