Dynamics CRM application manager
Are you interested in optimizing the sales process of an international organization? Do you like to work at the border of business and IT?
As a member of the IT collaboration services team within Corporate IT you will be responsible for the application management of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM cloud application. The application is implemented worldwide in various offices.
As an application manager you will work closely with key users and inspire them to benefit the most out of the system. Furthermore you will follow developments in the market and keep improving the system based on those developments.
Within you role you will provide technical and functional support for the business users and help the ICT service center to also gain this knowledge. You will work closely with the collaboration services team members to further integrate the Dynamics 365 system within the application landscape of Vanderlande.
In this role you will also have the possibility to extend your knowledge to the Microsoft PowerPlaform (i.e. PowerApps and Power automate) to further support the business.
The team IT Collaboration services is a team within the IT Operations and Core systems department that is responsible for the development and maintenance of software that supports the operational business.
Among others this involves various applications on the Office 365 platform (e.g., project sites, team sites and custom add-ins in SharePoint, Dynamics CRM), Azure and other portals including our Intranet.
The IT collaboration team also develops and maintains the messaging system that is used to interface data between our internal systems and various external parties or SaaS solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide support for sales engineers on Dynamics CRM and be responsible to reply to support requests of key users.
- Become the subject matter expert for Dynamics CRM and work together with process owners and key-users for further improvement of the CRM platform
- Participate in realization of system changes, doing minor changes yourself and managing external partners for bigger changes
- Managing software upgrades
- HBO degree in business administration or technical area
- Experienced with Microsoft Dynamics 365 sales and marketing module.
- Knowledge of PowerApps and PowerAutomate is preferred
- You have a strong affinity with modern IT applications and leveraging these to solve challenging business process requirements
- Result-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Eager to learn
- Good command of English, both verbal and written, is essential. Dutch is preferred.
in the challenging and responsible position of an Application Manager CRM, you will contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for professional development besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Commuting allowance
· Travel and Accommodation regulations
· Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
. Participation in our Health Care project e.g. training facility
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and cover letter.
For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599. #LI-AV3