An application manager PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) within the WIS team has as its key task to ensure the delivery of our PLM services to our (often internal) customers.
The WIS team consists of a mix of 8 people with different nationalities, ages and expertises. WIS is short for Workflow Information Systems and is responsible for the ALM and PLM tools used within Vanderlande. Notable examples are the Atlassian tool suite (ALM) and Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE 2016x (PLM)
We are looking for someone on the PLM side, who will act as (technical) application manager of the PLM application and the interfaces to various other applications.
The tasks of this role consist of:
- Handling incoming questions / issues from the end-users
- Translate user questions / suggestions / issues into structural improvement requests / requirements
- Participate in roadmap / planning meetings
- Initiate development of new customizations / interfaces
- Participate in the ongoing development projects, directly communicating with developers as tester and for the definition of new work
- Automation of existing administration processes
- Monitoring of performance and quality
Our PLM tool is Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE 2016x, combined with SolidWorks 2016 and Inventor 2017, using Designer Central integration.
For the execution of these tasks, you have the following traits:
- Strong team-player
- Customer focussed
Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written, Dutch is preferred
Eager to learn new skills
Higher vocational degree/bachelor in a relevant field
3 years experience with usage or management of a PLM tool (Enovia preferred)
- Experience with CAD applications (with PLM integration) preferred (not strictly required)
- Experience with software development / GIT preferred (not strictly required)
You get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande. Our organization has been named for several years in a row a ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’. We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of possibilities for your own personal development. Besides your primary salary, you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacations & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Training and coaching to support personal development
· Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare.
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career. This is embraced by our Vanderlande Academy and International Talent Development programs, with over 800 courses conducted every year. The focus is on freedom while being trusted to deliver, and this is one of the reasons why we received the highest rating of three stars in the Best Employer survey (The Netherlands).
If you are ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this global opportunity to join a company at the top of its game.
If you want to take on this demanding challenge in a dynamic environment, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume. For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel (Recruiter) on +31413494599. #LI-AV3