Are you familiar with Finance processes and Finance applications? Do you have a service-oriented mindset? Do you like to interact with many internal customers from various departments (Finance, operations, HR, etc). Are you ready for the next challenging step in your career? If so, you are the application support administrator we are looking for!
You will be part of the Continuous Improvement (CI) Finance department. The CI Finance department is part of the Finance organization and provides high-quality and professional support on improvements in the Finance function. A flexible attitude, intensive communication with the organization, and a feel for the business are its key success factors. Within CI Finance you will be part of a team of (application) specialists and project managers, all with a focus on improvement projects and automation.
In this role, you will:
- be the first line support for several Finance applications and tools for accounting (Blackline, BCM, Bellin), expenses (MXP) and AP workflow (Tungsten).
- handle support tickets from all departments within Vanderlande, will do the first line analysis and follow-up and escalate to specialists where needed. In this, you will actively follow up with the internal Vanderlande customers (Finance, operations, HR etc) via phone, ticketing system and/or e-mails.
- be responsible for (ad hoc) reporting on status, issues and risks
- support with data visualization and dashboarding
- support in documentation
- You have a bachelor degree, preferably in Finance or a business related field
- Strong affinity with Finance operations to be able to understand the processes and applications
- An entrepreneurial character, well organized and good (English) communication skills
- You have a service-oriented mindset, and are independent, self-motivating, pro-active, team player and result-oriented
- Strong knowledge of Excel is preferred
- At least 2-3 years proven experience in Finance operations or application support