The ASRS supervisor is responsible for ASRS electrical and mechanical activities and to ensure that the professional installation of our automated material handling system is maintained on all Vanderlande Industries Projects.
Position – Key responsibilities
- Organise and co-ordinate on-site installation of electrical and mechanical Installation on small to large scale automation projects.
- Personnel planning and scheduling with the project schedule
- Organise / co-ordinate on-site logistics of electrical material.
- Instruct installation team(s) on technical and installation requirements.
- Assist to ensure high level of on-site safety is maintained.
- Problem solve on-site with support from electrical / mechanical engineers.
- Perform quality checks on installation to ensure standards are met.
- Work with site team to ensure high quality hand over to commissioning.
- Support commissioning during testing phases.
- Provide detailed feedback on installation process.
- Willing to travel for project work.
Key result areas / profile
- A-grade electrical license with good understanding of AS:3000, AS60204.1 and other Australian electrical regs.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of Asi, Profinet and CanBus systems.
- Experience with SEW drives and servo motors.
- Knowledge / experience with automated systems.
- Logistically minded and highly organised.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and eager to learn.
- Quality assurance experience.
- Safety minded.
- Comfortable working at heights
- Excellent people skills / working in team environment.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Willing to travel and hold current passport