Job Title: Associate – International HR Ops
Work Location: Pune
Relevant experience required (in years): 5-8 years of work experience in Immigration & Global Travel
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of End-to-End business travel including Immigration Support, business travel suppliers and familiar with global travel systems like Amadeus, Cytric etc.
- Knowledge of business travel process, guidelines and SOPs & upto date with travel technology developments
- Experience of working in an international environment (global stakeholders) & working with a global service provider
- Able to manage and influence relationships with stakeholders including suppliers
- Customer & Results oriented
- Solutions driven, very good negotiation skills, very good planning and organizing skills
- Collaborative, positive and proactive mindset
- Structured working approach, ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines
- First time right
- Strong communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree (full time) from recognized University
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist in booking multi destination flights and any other difficult travel arrangements through designated travel agency
- Act as deputy in case employee cannot book trip themselves
- Act as key contacts between Vanderlande and travel agent
- Deliver reporting on travel from travel agent reporting tool
- Assist in booking cost effective Apartments for long stays
- Arranging taxi transportation
- Assist in finance tasks like submitting statements on timely basis clearing dues, help with reconciliation, etc.
- First line support via case handling (Top Desk) with Travel process and/or global migration
- First line support for online booking tool
- Be the ambassador of the travel process and global online immigration process
- Developing and maintaining internal working relationships with stakeholders like finance, sales, purchasing, HR etc.
- Arrange Certificate of Coverage for international travel
- Coordinate internal data collection (corporate statements, invitation letters, employer statements, etc) required for the immigration applications to be provided to the global immigration provider and ensure that up to date corporate documents are available for the immigration procedures at all time
- Organize signature collection for visa supporting documents
- Coordinate translation services (notarized or sworn translations if needed)
- Coordinate legalization services
- Coordinate internal/external courier services for immigration related documents
- Support business travelers to obtain the mandatory health insurance statements with Vanderlande’s corporate insurance broker
- Act as key contact for Vanderlande’s global immigration provider in relation to the operational immigration process
- Act as Vanderlande’s internal coordinator of the immigration process and immigration initiations with the global immigration provider
- Manage alignment between the global immigration provider, Vanderlande and its travelers for the global individual visa, work permit and residence permits
- Act as Vanderlande’s go to person for employees who receive support from the global immigration provider
- Act as a deputy if the traveler is not able to complete the immigration process themselves (exceptional)
- Coordinate authorization of out of scope service requests from the global immigration provider
- Checking of invoices, internal cost charging, cost center codes of the global immigration supplier
- Support in complaint handling and ensure escalation towards the International Mobility department for compliance related matters
- Responsible for new joiners process introduction
- Updating immigration process related documents (FAQ, presentations etc.)
About the Company: Vanderlande
Vanderlande is a market-leading, global partner for future-proof logistic process automation in the warehousing, airports and parcel sectors. Its extensive portfolio of integrated solutions – innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services – results in the realisation of fast, reliable and efficient automation technology.
Established in 1949, Vanderlande has more than 9,000 employees, all committed to moving its Customers’ businesses forward at diverse locations on every continent. It has established a global reputation over the past seven decades as a highly reliable partner for future-proof logistic process automation.
Vanderlande was acquired in 2017 by Toyota Industries Corporation, which will help it to continue its sustainable profitable growth. The two companies have a strong strategic match, and the synergies include cross-selling, product innovations, and research and development.
Why should you join Vanderlande India Global Capability Center (GCC)
- We are certified as Great Place to Work by the prestigious Great Place to Work Institute.
- Flexible and Hybrid Workplace.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- Mediclaim benefit including parental coverage.
- On-site company health centers with a gym, employee wellbeing sessions, in house doctor support.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
- Opportunity to collaborate globally.
Being you @Vanderlande (Diversity statement)
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.