In the fast-changing world of logistics automation, we need to constantly adapt to stay ahead. In your role as Design lead service technology solutions, you ensure that service tooling portfolio is optimized to be applied in our life cycle services solutions across our global customer base.
Vanderlande is in a transition to become a configure-to-order and platform-driven company. This to stay profitable and scalable towards the future. In this context, the product management team
supports the flight plan driven teams that own the service strategy and development roadmaps.
Service technology solutions consist of a number software solutions that enable business processes and empower the life cycle services team to deliver outstanding services to customers.
The starting point for your work are the business cases that are prepared and prioritized by the product management team. Those clearly define the features that will make our customers market leading.
As the Design lead work closely together with the product manager for service technology solutions to define and deliver the roadmap to plan what the service technology solutions will be able to do by when and they own the entire lifecycle – from ideation until end-of-life. You will be responsible for the design, release, and continuous improvement of the service technology that enables our life cycle services organization to successfully manage their service processes. In your role, you will work closely with business stakeholders, service process owners and multidisciplinary development teams to realize the committed roadmap. In addition, you closely work together with a teams of competence owners that embed and support the solutions in the global services organization.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Act as solution owner for service technology solutions;
- Support and maintain the service solutions roadmap;
- Identify and validate customer requirements in relation to committed roadmap;
- Translation of business requirements into service solutions requirements;
- Owns the design of new or enhanced solution capabilities;
- Participate as solution owner in development projects, closely working with the responsible development project manager
- Manage release cycle for service tooling
You will work across segments, reporting to the Product Manager Service Technology Solutions
in the Warehousing Solutions Strategy & Markets department. On the basis of validated service insights, the team defines Market Leading Solutions for Service delivery, determining the IT Services portfolio to serve our customers. Those services are the basis for the service operations within Vanderlande’s global customer base in Warehousing, Airports and Parcel solutions.
You are eager to release improvements and focused on achieving results. Your systematic and innovative way of thinking enables you to contribute to the development of our internal organization also at a strategic level. We believe that the right candidate at least meets the following requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience in IT consulting, IT product management or Process Information Management
- Creative mindset, strong customer focus, ability to translate varying customer needs into integrated, standardized IT solutions
- Highly effective in groups, comfortable with customer stakeholders on all levels
- Analytical mindset, wins over people with data and conviction
- Ability to challenge the status quo, and drive focused change
- Master degree in a IT and/or business field
- Experienced in project management and ability to work in multinational teams within a matrix organization
- Proven experience designing and implementing companywide IT solutions;
- Excellent command of English language
- Willingness to travel internationally (10-20%)
If this role appeals to you, you’re ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this global opportunity to join a company at the top of its game. For more information or to apply for this challenging position, please visit careers.vanderlande.com
For more information, please contact Chrissy Broeders, Recruiter – +31(0)413-494322