Are you an engineer/statistical analyst with a keen interest on data, have experience in creating reports and dashboard with the latest tools like Qlik and Power BI, have an inclination towards data analysis, eager to learn and are a team player?
Lead the Data & Analytics department at the functional and business level. Establish and execute departmental/organizational goals, strategies, policies and procedures. Analyze processes end-to-end and create diagnostics using proven methodologies line Lean/Six Sigma to identify improvements. Identify process improvement opportunities along with QA function and create projects to implement them.
You must have a Bachelor Degree or an equivalent Degree from a Recognized University / Institution;
Total experience of 4-6 years of performing process improvements using statistical and analytical tools.
Candidate should have a strong knowledge of the business processes and a good understanding of the Quality Management System.
- Leads and facilitates Process improvement training across the company.
- Assists managers in data analysis to support decision-making and the development of improved
- methods, processes, systems.
- Uses influence to drive change and promote improvement, both direct and indirect.
- Takes ownership of Operational projects which require cross-divisional process changes.
- Identifies and justifies projects for reducing costs, improving quality and increasing production
- as part of establishing a continuous improvement environment.
- Elicits change requirements and drives process change using staff interviews, document analysis,
- requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, process and workflow analysis.
- A strategic and analytical thinker with a professional and positive disposition.
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Uses sound judgement to evaluate and analyze information, and effectively resolve issues
- Excellent oral and written communication Skills
- Mature, confident and comfortable in dealing with a variety of contacts at all levels.
- Team player
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to the company’s culture and Way of Working
- Self-motivated person
- A keen understanding and respect of the need to maintain confidentiality when coming into contact with sensitive information.
Primary Role & Responsibilities
- Work with business for generating insights on business and operational metrics
- Work closely with QA team to align process improvements and process measurements related to them
- Work with developers to create new reports and dashboards or modify existing ones in visualization tools like Qliksense and Power BI
- Perform statistical analysis on data from various reports and dashboards and provide process capability baselines for the various business metrics
- Prepare short term and long term plans based on work forecast
Act as an ambassador for functional and analytical exper