Business Performance Manager Lead
Veghel, The Netherlands
Are you looking to develop your career in designing of and reporting on the key value and business drivers and satisfy your ambitions at a company where you can aspire to new heights, enjoy personal growth and thrive on achievement?
At Vanderlande, we are seeking passionate and ambitious people, capable of making a positive impact on Business Performance Management support, while developing a prosperous career in a fast-paced international environment.
As an integral part of the Business Performance Management Team of Warehousing Solutions, you will be the focal point for management reporting, forecasting, budgeting, performance management, deep dive analysis and related business support. You will be part of a dynamic global network and will be working closely together with all core functions like, Commercial teams, Operations, and strategy/market department.
You will thrive at driving all analysis, performance management and decision support. In addition, you will deliver performance insight, challenge current understandings and contribute to decision making on the set key performance indicators by managing the plan, budget, risks, communication and the overall satisfying outcome.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an experienced, enthusiastic and versatile business performance manager lead, you will excel at:
- Driving accurate, timely and aligned reporting of financial and commercial performance indicators.
- Being the analytical anchor point for performance reviews.
- Driving follow ups and gap to plan closure.
- Challenging viability and readiness as well as driving productivity and driving efficiency.
- Acting as ambassador for DATA and fact Based Decision making and enable the framework to execute.
- Driving simplification of reports, analytics tools and automation of reporting to enable maximum use.
You should have a working knowledge of:
- Three to seven years in an analytical position within operations, finance, management reporting, financial planning and analysis, management and/of strategy consultancy , business development or equivalent.
- Being a self-starter with a strong driving force, striving of continuous improvement and wanting to solve problems even if finding answers are not easy.
- Dealing with ambiguity and are not afraid to breach the crucial conversations needed to keep the business successful.
- Having excellent communications and interpersonal skills , strong integrity and collaboration mindset that goes well with people at all levels in a global organization.
- Excel and PowerPoint, while experience from BI systems and JDE is a plus.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports – from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi – and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses, including Amazon and Walmart, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
If you aspire to a position of responsibility – and want to make a difference by facilitating the delivery of what matters most to consumers, passengers and businesses – then the next step on your path to global opportunities is to join Vanderlande. As part of our network and unique culture of freedom and flexibility, you will be connected to our dedicated people, build strong relationships and rise to the challenge of industry-leading projects.
You will grow, take ownership and make every day better as you continue on the road to success with your spirit of adventure – and fulfil your ambitions for personal development through our Academy. Vanderlande will give you the necessary knowledge, tools and support, so that together we have the confidence and ability to exceed our customers’ expectations in over 100 countries.
You will have the enthusiasm and be driven to achieve our collective goals. As an integral part of our team, you will have a hands-on role working in a positive environment to deliver tangible, state-of-the-art products and improve the competitiveness of our highly visible customers.
So, if you would like to join a profitable and growing company that will enable you to reach your goals and focus on your future, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information, please contact Joost van den Eijnden on +31 413 49 52 88.