As a Business Quality Officer you will be responsible for monitoring and improve the process adherence of Warehouse Solutions projects. Therefore, a strong knowledge of the total project execution life cycle and a good understanding of Quality Systems and Standards used in engineering and project execution/management environment are required.
You will be responsible for auditing projects in execution by performing milestone and deliverable maturity checks, and discuss these findings during process review meetings with your stakeholders. Based on your observations it is key to identify, discuss and implement process improvements in close cooperation with project- and line management. Also implementation and improvement of required tooling is part of your scope.
Your responsibilities are also:
- Perform Milestone Checks
- Identify and implement improvements (PM 2.0)
- Perform Audits
- Train our team using portal/KPI/omnitracker
- Linking pin between projects and quality department
Your qualifications and skills
To be successful in this role, you have at least a Bachelor in a technical area with at least 5 years of experience in project execution in an industrial automation environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbally and in writing in English
- Able to analyze data and define root cause
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Awareness of project management practices and experience in using Project Management tools
- Exposure to quality management systems
- Sound understanding of project delivery life cycle
- Has knowledge of relevant processes such as Project Management, Engineering and End to End processes .
- Good presentation and reporting skills