C# Software Engineer
As a software engineer you will be part of a big multi-disciplinary development team to deliver the high capacity automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS) named ADAPTO. During your work you will be designing/implementing new functionality and support our customers/stakeholders.
Vanderlande ADAPTO: https://www.vanderlande.com/systems/storage-as-rs/adapto/
You will be involved in designing, programming and testing the software based on a design concept and a set of requirements. In some cases, you will have to personally formulate these requirements together with the (end) users and/or internal stakeholders.
The quality of our software is important as the business of our customers fully depend on our delivery. This means that our emulation / test environment must always be up to date. You will also be involved in extending this environment during your implementations.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Creating application requirements, designs and implement these in code
- Analyze, troubleshoot and solve internally and externally encountered issues and change requests
- Providing support to (internal) stakeholders
- Creating software documentation for (internal) stakeholders
- Having a proactive attitude towards gathering and sharing of knowledge and continuous improvement (process, methods, techniques, etc..).
Make complex requests in a complex domain you enthusiastic, do you have affinity for material handling systems and do you recognize yourself in the following profile? Then you are our new colleague who makes our team even stronger!
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience as a software engineer
- Experience in developing in C# or other Object Oriented Programming language (OOP)
- Knowledgeable on Design principles such as Domain Driven Design, SOLID
- Experience in Change Management and Version Control tools (Git, BitBucket, JIRA, Bamboo)
- Enthusiastic result-driven professional
- Proactive, pragmatic and hands on attitude
- Quality mindset
- Committed team player
- Agile mindset, experience with working in a scrum team is an advantage
- Willing to travel a limited amount of your time
- Both oral and written English
in the challenging and responsible position of a C# Software Engineer you will contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for several years in a row. We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for professional development besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Commuting allowance
· Travel and Accommodation regulations
· Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
· Participation in our Health Care project e.g. training facility
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and cover letter. For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599. #LI-AV3