Central Material Planner
Are you experienced in the field of Supply Chain? Are you a stress-resistant team-player, with can-do mentality and excellent communications skills? Are you experienced in the Supply or Demand Planning? At Vanderlande we are currently searching for a Central Material Planner!
As a Central Material Planner, your main focus is to balance, secure and assure material availability to the Central Warehouse. You are the first point of contact for the Operational Buyer and Project Material Planner.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Central Material Planners, form a key part of the Supply Chain of Vanderlande. Their job is to anticipate and maintain central warehouse stock levels to ensure the business runs smoothly. As a Central Material Planner, you manage the short-term Materials Availability. You maintain the supply integrity of the Central Warehouse(s). You make sure that the Ordering department and Project Material Planners deliver and execute according to existing agreements. You inform and manage your stakeholders like the Ordering department and Project Material Planning.
Your responsibilities and activities will be:
- Validates demand and create orders to the Ordering department
- Validates DRP messages and acts accordingly towards stakeholders
- Maintains Supply and Demand for (set of) a category on central warehouses
- First point of contact for Operational Buyers and Project Material Planners
- Drive planning process, methodology and tooling improvements
For this position, we require:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or equivalent, and MBA in a Supply Chain , preferred AICP certification
- Working experience (min. 7+ years) in preferably a high-tech environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Supply Chain and Planning experience are a plus
- JDE experience is a Plus, also advance excel and powerpoint
- Drive to win, result and goal oriented with a hands-on mentality
You should apply when you are:
- An excellent communicator in English
- An expert in balancing stakeholders
- Able to collaborate easily with stakeholders
- A strong planner and organizer
- Result oriented and stress-resistant
- Self-confident and independent
Vanderlande is dedicated to improving its customers’ business processes and competitive position. Vanderlande is the expert in automated material handling systems, which we mainly deliver to our customers by executing projects that focus on design, own manufacturing, 3rd party supply and installation of these systems. Our systems and associated services enable fast, reliable, goods handling in distribution centers, parcel and postal sortation facilities, as well as baggage handling at airports.
The Global Supply Chain organization plays a key role in the world-wide deliveries of products and services to Vanderlande solutions and consist of 3 Supply Chain Centers (SCC) in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Supply Chain Coordination Europe is part of SCC Europe and is responsible for coordinating these Vanderlande projects within Supply Chain.