Vanderlande is the market leader in efficient logistics process automation within the airports and parcel sector. In addition, we are a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses.
Vanderlande has a strong strategic partnership with Heathrow Airport. Heathrow, with more than 80 million passengers a year, is the most active aiport in Europe having the most connections to other airports. All these passengers expect their luggage to reach the same destination. That’s where Vanderlande comes in as a strategic partner with full responsibility of the performance and maintenance of Heathrow’s baggage handling systems.
Working within the London Heathrow Vanderlande offices, the Change Administrator will manage the approval process and the schedule for all changes taking place on the baggage system at London Heathrow Airport. You will also be involved with all activities surrounding project/operations departments including the processing of software release requests and Change control board requests.
You will be performing the following tasks:
- Process all requested changes for Baggage services at LHR
- Process all Low-level control software requests
- Supporting in improving efficiencies within processes
- Change control board management
- General administrative duties
What we expect from you
As a Change Administrator you make an important contribution to the team by being heavily involved with scheduling project & operational baggage changes, general administration tasks and mailbox management as well as tracking of the specific approval processes. You therefore have an enthusiastic and proactive attitude with strong prioritisation skills. We expect the following of you:
- Previous experience in using MS Outlook Suite
- Advanced user in using MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Working autonomously and within teams
What we offer:
- Performance related pay
- 288 Hours Holiday
- Bupa Medical Cover
- YuLife – Wellbeing membership with fast access to GP appointments, promotion of health and wellbeing along with daily quests to gain Yucoins that can be swapped for shopping vouchers
- Perkbox includes things such as free eye tests at Specsavers including discounts on Glasses, free cinema vouchers and a weekly free coffee from Nero or sausage roll at Greggs! Along with hundreds of savings on day to day shopping, trips etc.
- A challenging work environment with lots of opportunities of career progression.
If you want to take on this demanding challenge in a dynamic environment, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume. For more information contact Harpreet Sokhi, recruiter on 0203 957 4020