IT Change Team Leader
Vanderlande is the global leader in baggage handling systems for airports as well as warehouse, parcel and post systems and is growing significantly. The successful candidate will have the responsibility of planning, vetting and communicating all changes taking place within the LHR BHS.
To provide effective and efficient management of all requested changes for Baggage services at LHR for all stakeholders through the administration of the Look Ahead Schedule, both short term and long term
To process all Authorisation To Proceed submissions, checking they completed accurately and are within agreed lead time, tracking the approval progress and respond to queries
Build Reputation with Customers
Maintain and improve stakeholder communication regarding planned change activities and understanding the requirements and impact of future changes. Represent and communicate changes through the distribution of the Look Ahead Schedule, ATP Tracker and by chairing the weekly round table discussion.
Providing a central consistent point of contact for all suppliers and stakeholders (internal and external) to engage with regarding changes scheduled or to be scheduled with the LHR BHS
Identify clashes where activities cannot co-exist due to system requirements/impact. Build a repository of information and work to develop systems and procedures to help improve the service delivered through the reduction in failed/rolled back activities.
Drive to Win
Capture, plan and deliver against customer requirements to make modifications to the BHS delivered by Vanderlande within LHR through the CCB forum
Safe Base & We Care
Identify and report on activities that may compromise a safe working environment within the LHR BHS.
Skills you will need to demonstrate
- The candidate must demonstrate good organisational and planning skills, demonstrate an ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
- The candidate must be customer focused & demonstrate initiative to determine the correct people to engage/communicate with.
- The candidate must have good data entry skills
- The candidate must demonstrate exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Confidence/experience of presenting/chairing meetings/conference calls.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new environments.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Excel and Outlook specifically.
- Understanding/Experience of ITIL Change Management
- Document management tooling/process
- Be proactive with the ability to work well in a team