CICD Engineer R&D
Research and Development (R&D) plays a key role in the continuous investment in new products and technologies to strengthen our position and differentiate our products. Software has become an integral part of our products and systems therefore we invest in people to create the most added value!
As a CICD Engineer your focus is on software integration, support for releases and the automation of CI/CD pipelines using PowerShell scripts and other tools. Your communication skills, technical knowledge and coaching skills are important so that the development teams can be effectively assisted in adopting and improving their CI/CD pipeline capabilities.
- Act as the entry point for integration-related issues.
- Experienced in CICD concepts, development tooling and workflow integration (Change management, Build, Test, Release)
- You have +/-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Manage the integration activities; align timing for component integration.
- Analyze integration impact of new (versions of) software components provided by development teams and third-party suppliers.
- Coordinate as well as execute software integration activities, ensuring development streams are in stable and continuously integrated state.
- Coordinate integration activities of cross-site teams.
- Create transparency on the integration status of the software as well as on the overall quality.
- Define and coordinate execution of improvements activities for the build and integration process.
- Continuous improvement of build pipeline
- Occasional implementation of tools, scripts and utilities
- Knowledge of Atlassian (JIRA, Bamboo) or other collaboration tooling
- Knowledge of Git or other version control tooling
- Knowledge of scripting languages (preference for PowerShell)
- Knowledge of CMake or other build process automation
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Knowledge of continuous improvement approaches: CICD, DevOps
- Good command of English
- Agile and quality mindset/team player.
- Independent, proactive and committed worker with strong communicative skills.
- Taking responsibility in a dynamic working environment
- Drive to win, result and goal oriented attitude