Will be fully responsible to ensure the compliance of the company and Board of Directors with relevant laws, rules, regulations, and resolutions.
• To prepare forms and files with requisite authority like ROC, SEBI, RBI, and others. • To follow up with Board of Directors/stakeholders/ investors on documentation & maintain relevant documents.
• To maintain various registrations.
• To prepare & be responsible for Statutory Registers for the companies.
• To assist in the Incorporation/Takeover/ Merger/ Winding up/Restructuring of Companies.
• To be responsible for all requisite secretarial duties & compliances & maintain a status tracker of all applicable compliances.
• To keep track of the Secretarial Documents.
• To assist the team during the audit and due diligence.
• To draft notices, responses to the notices, and other communication.
• To do other compliances as directed by the reporting authority from time to time. • Should be up to date with the latest Law & regulations.
• Provide legal counsel and guidance to local business and functions on all legal matters. Anticipate and identify legal risks and counsel on mitigation strategies and solutions, assist in drafting company policies & collaborate closely with the Global Legal & Compliance team as & when required. •
• Oversee the representation of the company in judicial and administrative proceedings, and in negotiations with state agencies. Support complex transactions, such as but not only: acquisition, business development activities; in the structuring, due diligence, drafting, negotiation and review of deal contracts and documentation.
• Reporting to GM Voice