Continuous Acceleration Program Manager
Would you like to be part of team that focuses on the realization of the Vanderlande strategy by driving strategic business transformation initiatives? Are you a hands-on program manager, with a successful track record in designing, implementing and embedding improvement programs? Do you also have a strong affinity with change management? If so, this is the right role for you!
As a Continuous Acceleration (CA) Program Manager your key objective is to define and manage programs to implement strategic changes. In this challenging role, you will be closely cooperating with senior leadership and business experts. You will become part of the CA Program Management department. This team provides expertise, tooling, and capacity with regards to project, program and change management for strategic business transformations.
Your tasks will vary from organizing design workshops, creating plans to manage business transformations as well as the people side of these changes, solving detailed issues in program execution, and ensuring that changes are properly embedded. Your main responsibilities are three-fold:
- Drive the translation of strategic intent into future business design, including design workshops and working with external partners to leverage outside-in expert views.
- Drive the definition and execution of programs. Among others you will cover scope definition, staffing, milestone planning & reporting, budgeting, KPI definition, monitoring and reporting, and risk assessment and mitigation.
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize adoption and usage of strategic change initiatives, whilst minimizing resistance.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Master’s degree in a business-related field;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in strategic change and implementation work, being involved in long-term transformation assignments from design to execution (preferably in a management consulting top-tier firm);
- A successful track record in leading and executing multidisciplinary projects, preferably gained in an international business environment;
- Excellent change management skills and a proven track record in the successful adoption of changes in complex global transformation programs;
- The ability to gain trust, influence and build strong relationships with senior management;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to coordinate and facilitate international projects with respect for local cultures;
- Able to independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control your work;
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (including both structured and effective English written and verbal communication;
- Travel up to approx. 30% of your time
If you join Vanderlande as our CA Program Manager, you get the chance to play a key role in executing strategic transformation programs, supporting the growth and innovation of a fast-growing multinational company.
Our company has been named for several years in a row as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer'.
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development.
As well as your fixed salary you'll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 27 days vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
- Flexible working hours
- Training facilities
- Travel expenses
- Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare, car, WGA (Return to Work Scheme for the Partially Disabled) etc.
If the challenging profile of CA Program Manager appeals to you, apply now by filling in the application form and uploading your CV and cover letter.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Robbert van der Vorst, Robbert.van.der.Vorst@vanderlande.com | +31 413 49 49 49