Would you like to introduce "contract level thinking" into a project oriented company? Are you knowledgeable about contracts like FIDIC, NEC (3 and 4), or design-build GMP and like to drive implementing the contract principles into our execution of projects, while supporting and guiding our Project Managers with your knowledge? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande!
We’ll give you the opportunity to:
• Significantly improve the overall P&L of our projects
• Make a positive impact on our approach to assess and maintain our contractual liabilities
• Share your knowledge with our Project Managers so they can drive better project performance
As part of our Project Management department, you will be responsible for contract administration, finance and progress management, project procurement and commercial risk management. You will be providing expertise in commercial and financial areas, as well as support in contract negotiations, both with the customer and subcontractors. You will mainly focus on the larger projects and complex contracts.
Also, you will improve contract risk awareness by implementing contractual responsibilities into our project execution process.
You will thrive at managing customer expectations, stakeholders, and the translation of contractual risks into solid processes. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will also be in touch with the project team, the customer, and suppliers. In addition, you will broaden your experience by managing the plan, budget, risks, communication and the overall satisfying outcome of our projects.
Your qualifications and skills
If you’re an experienced, enthusiastic and versatile contract manager or project controller, you will excel at:
• Driving processes to improve in meeting contractual liabilities.
• Tracking scope changes, analyzing impact of change, and make recommendations to the Project Manager.
• Tracking expenditures, estimate and negotiate changes with client and subcontractors.
• Supporting procurement with commercial and contractual advice, in line with project terms.
• Reporting and communicating on project status and milestones, including planning of the project, and facilitating risk sessions.
You should have a working knowledge of:
• Contract frameworks like FIDIC, NEC (3 and 4), GMP, or similar.
Execution of Engineered to Order, large and complex project execution.
This is a full-time, exempt position, eligible to receive a base salary and to participate in an annual performance bonus program. The salary range listed represents the maximum and minimum starting base pay for this position as of the time of posting. Final salary offered will be determined based on factors including but not limited to the candidate's skills and experience. The annual performance bonus program is preset and not candidate dependent.
Initial base salary range = $162,000-$198,000