• Siemens PLC systems 300/1500 series PLCs.
• Experienced in HMI and SCADA systems.
• Practical knowledge of I/O bus systems (CAN, ASI, Profibus, Profinet, Fibre Optic)
• Has Project Engineering and Commissioning Experience
• Must possess PLC Programming knowhow (preferably Siemens)
• Has very good Electrical knowledge and practical hands-on experience in Power and Control systems including Cabinets, Field Materials (sensors, motor, Frequency Drive, etc.)
• Must have a system perspective and understand system requirements and project life cycle
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive and ability to work independently
• Willing to travel extensively (80%) and be able to work in multicultural environment
• Interest in understanding domain where candidate is going to work
• Is able to interact with project counterparts across the world and develop a professional relationship with his counterparts.
• Is able to build and realize a solution based on available standards.
• Is able to prepare detail design based on project inputs.
• is able to design IT networks.
• Is able to work height.
• Ensure adherence to process and way of working.
• Report progress to project stake holders.
• 4-wheeler Driving license.
• Knowledge of material handling domain can be added advantage Engineering Knowledge: Detailed electrical drawings and calculations such as Power Calculation,
Cable Calculation and Tray system, BOM, Power distribution, Follow-up with cabinet supplier including FAT