As a Control Room Technical Officer – You will be working in the world’s best Airport (Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1), reporting to Shift Leader.
You will be monitoring all system conditions, co-ordinate all system and operation related activities; log any system stoppages and submit required reports. The Control Room Technical Officer will accurately report all system faults and breakdowns in a timely manner to BHS Technicians in order to minimize system down-time.
- Monitor operation SCADA system and assign technicians to clear jams/faults.
- Report and record the schedule of events, e.g. recording the sequence of events during an unexpected event
- Collect operational data for reporting purposes;
- Update flight allocation in strategic planning and ensure accurate information is documented
- Startup procedures, purging/ verifying operations/ sortation, documenting proper routing of baggage
- Monitor screening & routing of baggage, investigating anomalies and bring any/all issues to the attention of the Shift leader for resolution
- Monitoring of BSM delivery and reporting to BHS operations all issues relating to proper delivery of BSMs to allow the responsible party to take appropriate actions
- Monitor Manual Encoding baggage operations and assign flight allocation schedules as required to sort bags correctly;
- Visual Inspection of Server Room equipment, reporting unexpected/ unusual equipment status to the shift leader for action;
- Carry out other tasks or assignments, as assigned
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering
- 2+ years of work experience in baggage handling systems and/or automated systems in material handling industries, operations and maintenance.
- A team player with good working attitude
- Must be able to work any shift; including nights, weekends and holidays
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Please submit your detailed resume with information on current salary, expected salary and date of availability. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.