Vanderlande is a global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career.
If you’re ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, please contact us to explore this opportunity to join a company at the top of its game. Vanderlande India is global engineering centre.
We are looking for Control Project engineer who will be closely together with a engineering support office multidisciplinary team. Control Project engineer is responsible for developing standard PLC software library and tooling required to support the automatic generation for PLC software.
Engineering support office (ESO) is responsible for making the standardization of products, tooling required to support products. ESO closely works with the project engineering team and R&D team.
Job Responsibilities / Core tasks
- Understand the control architecture for industrial automation system.
- Develop the standard library and tooling for automated material handling systems.
- Make the architecture design documents for software.
- Test and validate the product library.
- Analyse the PR/CR, resolve them and incorporate in library.
- Transfer knowledge to other engineers
- Initiates improvements in content, process and tooling
- Feeds back lessons learned from the project into product, process and tooling
- Supports R&D team to test and verify the product library and roll out the product library to project
- Support / maintain the tolling required for the product.
Job Skills / Functional / Technical Skills
- Able to develop PLC software in platform for Siemens automation solution.
- Knowledge of PLC software siemens, Allen Bradly platform is added advantage.
- Has knowledge SCADA applications in relevant platform (WinCC, WebFactory,.)
- Able to develop safety systems using relevant platform e.g. Siemens safety PLC
- Has knowledge of IT network designs
- Has knowledge of Electo-Mechnical components, cabinets and field wiring.
- Has knowledge of fieldbus technology, CC–Link , Profibus , Profinet ,AS-i
- Has knowledge of material handling and industrial automation.
Personal profile (Soft skills)
- Good communication skills
- Taking Initiative
- Creative and innovative
- Results oriented and driven
- Analytical thinker
BE. / B. Tech (Electrical , Electronics, Instrumentation engineering ) degree from a recognized University / Institution.
5-7 years of relevant experience, preferably in the field of logistic process automation using Siemens PLC platform.