Would you like to progress your career in a dynamic, rewarding and market-leading environment? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande!
Are you capable of retaining an overview and setting the right priorities? Would you like to work in a pragmatic, dynamic supply chain environment in which you are highly aware of quality, performance and results? Do you know what it takes to implement improvements across the globe?
We’ll give you the opportunity to:
- set up and define our way of working concerning S&OP Demand Planning
- work with our inspiring and talented experts on ensuring data quality in our workload allocation tool
- grow your network, broaden your experience and expand your horizons
- create an impact for our Global Supply Chain
- grow in your role as S&OP Demand Planner
As a S&OP Demand Planner you are responsible for the input of our demand data in the workload allocation tool (WAT) on a global level. Based on all the different reports, you will ensure the right data is available on all levels (strategic, tactical and operational). This is important to get a grip on our Sales Forecast on all levels and forms the basis for our Tactical Planners to allocate load across our Global Supply Base. To achieve this you will have daily contact with Sales Engineers, Project Planners and Tactical Planners from across the globe. You will report into the S&OP Execution Manager.
- Based on the two-weekly reports, identify new sales opportunities and ensure a timely upload into WAT
- Based on the 9-scenario dashboard, identify discrepancies in the process and actively request the right data to resolve
- Maintain and monitor the demand side of WAT, ensuring demand data is always up to date
- Maintain daily contact with the broader stakeholder community such as Sales Engineering, Project Planners and Tactical Planners
- Implement standard way of working including communication and information templates
- Bachelor degree in a the field of Business Administration, Economics or Business Economics
- Minimal 2 years of relevant experience in a technical working environment or manufacturing industry
- You have a drive to win by being results orientated, creative and stress resistant team player
- You are able to plan and organize multiple questions and activities at the same time
- You have an absolute proven pro-active mindset
- Good command of English, both verbal and written