Are you interested in new technologies? Would you like to work on a variety of international projects involving different market segments? If so, the position of Electrical R&D Engineer could well be the ideal next step in your career and personal development.
As Electrical Development Engineer, you will work on projects in which new functionalities for our products and systems are designed, developed and tested. Together with the members of your team, you will develop efficient and effective solutions that contribute to multidisciplinary projects. The products you develop will be used by our Engineering department as building blocks that can subsequently be adapted and reintegrated in our customers' systems all over the world. Where necessary, you will support your colleagues in the integration process.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Translating concepts into designs that can be used as a basis for producing a set of deliverables (such as Eplan drawings, product specifications, technical requirements);
• Innovative solutions for power distribution, ASibus, Industrial Ethernet, sensors and frequency controllers, etc. and their further development and optimization;
• Electrical/mechanical component research;
• Organizing and conducting tests in our Innovation Centre;
• Analyzing and devising solutions for problems in a structured way.
The department of Research and Development (R&D) plays a key role in the continuous investments in development of new products and technologies to strengthen our position and differentiate our products.
Electrical engineering has become an integral part of these new products.
• You have a technical qualification, preferably a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Automation or equivalent;
• You have experience and affinity with Eplan;
• You are familiar with ASibus and Industrial Ethernet;
• You are entrepreneurial and proactive, and contribute to the further development of this competency;
• Good speaking, reading and writing skills in English.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports – from London Heathrow to Singapore Changi – and in the parcel market, for main players such as UPS and FedEx. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of solutions for warehousing giants, including Amazon and Walmart, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
If you aspire to a position of responsibility – and want to make a difference by facilitating the delivery of what matters most to consumers, passengers and businesses – then the next step on your path to global opportunities is to join Vanderlande. As part of our network and unique culture of freedom and flexibility, you will be connected to our dedicated people, build strong relationships and rise to the challenge of industry-leading projects.
You will grow, take ownership and make every day better as you continue on the road to success with your spirit of adventure – and fulfil your ambitions for personal development through our Academy. Vanderlande will give you the necessary knowledge, tools and support, so that together we have the confidence and ability to exceed our customers’ expectations in over 100 countries.
To achieve our collective goals, you will have a hands-on role working in a positive environment to deliver tangible, state-of-the-art products and improve the competitiveness of our highly visible customers. As an integral part of our team, you will have the enthusiasm and be driven to reach our destination before your next journey with Vanderlande begins…
If the role of Electrical Development Engineer appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information, please contact Joost van den Eijnden, Recruiter on +31 413 49 52 88.