Are you interested in new technologies? Would you like to work on a variety of international projects involving different market segments? If so, the position of Electrical R&D Engineer could well be the ideal next step in your career and personal development.
As Electrical Development Engineer, you will work on projects in which new functionalities for our products and systems are designed, developed and tested. Together with the members of your team, you will develop efficient and effective solutions that contribute to multidisciplinary projects. The products you develop will be used by our Engineering department as building blocks that can subsequently be adapted and reintegrated in our customers' systems all over the world. Where necessary, you will support your colleagues in the integration process.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Translating concepts into designs that can be used as a basis for producing a set of deliverables (such as Eplan drawings, product specifications, technical requirements);
• Innovative solutions for power distribution, ASibus, Industrial Ethernet, sensors and frequency controllers, etc. and their further development and optimization;
• Electrical/mechanical component research;
• Organizing and conducting tests in our Innovation Centre;
• Analyzing and devising solutions for problems in a structured way.
The department of Research and Development (R&D) plays a key role in the continuous investments in development of new products and technologies to strengthen our position and differentiate our products.
Electrical engineering has become an integral part of these new products.
• You have a technical qualification, preferably a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Automation or equivalent;
• You have experience and affinity with Eplan;
• You are familiar with ASibus and Industrial Ethernet;
• You are entrepreneurial and proactive, and contribute to the further development of this competency;
• Good speaking, reading and writing skills in English.
If the role of Electrical Development Engineer appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information, please contact Ralph Jonker, Recruiter on +31 413 494 559