The Electrical Foreman (Site Supervisor I) is responsible for following the direction of the project Senior Site Supervisor or Site Manager. The incumbent will be part of the project team, led by the project manager. The project team consists of site managers, supervisors, and subcontractors. You will report hierarchically to the Manager of Site Management and on a daily basis the Senior Site Supervisor, Site Manager, or Project Manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain a safe working environment on site.
• Follow the directions of the direct supervisor.
• Ensure that assigned work is executed on schedule, with high quality standards.
• Monitor subcontractor’s installation work.
• Provide support and guidance to Subcontractors during the installation.
• Support the commissioning team.
• Monitor and document work progress on a daily basis.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Electro-Mechanical field installations
- Ability to oversee and assist the Electrical subcontractor in their day to day installation operations in addition to Electrical knowledge and the ability to read MCP Panel/PLC Panel and Field Device Drawings consisting of Conveyor Controls including
- Knowledgeable with NEC latest edition.
- 480VAC Circuitry
- 120VAC Circuitry
- 24 VDC Circuitry
- VFD Functionality
- Basic Electrical components of conveying systems.
• Experience managing mechanical and electrical installers in a way to ensure time for commissioning and testing requirements
• Experience working in the automation or material handling industry.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Decision making ability
• Ability to utilize a high degree of common sense
• Working knowledge of electro-mechanical controls wiring and systems.
• Ability to manage mechanical and electrical installers in a way to ensure time for commissioning and testing requirements
- MS Office applications
- Bluebeam PDF Annotator
- Primavera Scheduling
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.