Do you enjoy working with many disciplines and departments towards standardizing products and solutions, creating efficient & effective engineering supporting doing projects more easily? Are you the Electrical Project Engineer and do you have knowledge of product, process and tooling for standardization and optimization? Then apply now as electrical project engineer in the Engineering support office Amazon within Vanderlande.
Within Engineering you are the colleague who is responsible to make engineering easier with standardized products in clever tooling. Together with Sales, R&D, Service and Engineering, you determine which products should be standardised for the different businesses. Based on project experiences, standard layouts from Sales/systems, and products from R&D, you translate this in clear application rules and standard layout/schematic solutions. You are the expert between all disciplines and departments gaining the knowledge from project to project and translate this into lessons learned and finally translate this in the right content in the tooling for your discipline. The scope is multidisciplinary, with focus on EM electro mechanical. The affinity for tooling and other disciplines is a pre. We expect you to focus on customer needs as well as cost of execution and service.
We provide you the opportunity to:
- Be the design authority of key element of projects
- Translate the project needs into a technical layout/schematic solution
- Participate in our challenging and multidisciplinary projects
- Create and improve standards
- Work with different departments
You will report to the Product Manager Engineering of the Engineering Support Office within the Engineering department. Job location is Veghel.
Your team is part of Engineering Department (Project Engineering) and plays an important role in the execution of projects to deliver total solutions to our customer.
You have an education on (hbo) bachelor or master level in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics. Relevant experience in material handling is an advantage, however we warmly welcome young graduates to apply for this position.
Furthermore, you have/are:
- proactive, pragmatic and interested in technology
- able to operate easily in and over teams and departments
- analytical mindset: you are able to analyse and structure highly diverse information into tangible solutions
- a multidisciplinary way of thinking (interfacing with mechanical and software)
In the challenging and responsible position of Electrical Project Engineer you'll have the chance to make a significant contribution to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. Our organization has been named for several years in a row as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer'.
We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development.
As well as your fixed salary, you'll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV (working hours reduction) days
- Flexible working hours
- Training facilities
- Travel expenses
- Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare, car, WGA (Return to Work Scheme for the Partially Disabled) etc.
If the challenging profile of Electrical Project Engineer appeals to you, apply now by filling in the application form and uploading your CV and cover letter.