Position Name: Electrical Project Engineer
Primary Role & Responsibility
Work as a Electrical engineer for projects in assigned domain for engineering and site support.
- Must have Engineering Degree in Electrical /Electronics /Instrumentation
- Proficient in Auto CAD and E-Plan – 5/P8
- Has very good Electrical knowledge and practical hands-on experience in Power and Control systems including Cabinets, Field Materials (sensors and actuators: Function and application)
- Able to specify Siemens PLC Hardware, Profibus, Profinet, TCP/IP, Serial & ASi Networks
- Has Engineering Knowledge: Detailed electrical drawings and calculations such as Power Calculation, Cable Calculation and Tray system, BOM, Power distribution, Follow-up with cabinet supplier including FAT
- Very Good Communication skills, able to work in team, takes ownership, has very high drive to win & Eager to learn
- Willing to travel to sites
- Understand project life cycle and is able to estimate, plan and control his scope of work
- Able to specify & Follow-up for field wiring materials at site
- Able to perform Electro-mechanical installation supervision and Electro-mechanical commissioning at site
- Knowledge of material handling domain can be added advantage
- Is able to interact with project counterparts across the world and develop a professional relationship with his counterparts.
Power & load calculations for equipment
Design PLC cabinet & field wiring in E-plan software.
Prepare electrical layouts in Auto-cad software.
Selection and ordering of electrical components.
Perform Cabinet FAT & various electrical test (e.g. Megger, HV test).
Configure hardware, drives and perform I/O test on site.
Test and supervise installation of electrical components and handover system commissioning.
Excellent communication skills.
Problem solving and critical thinking.
Right attitude for learning
Flexibility and adaptability.
Pro-active and self-motivator.
Willing to travel extensively and be able to work in multicultural environment.
B.E. / B. Tech (Electricals /Electronics / Instrumentation) with 2-5 years of relevant experience in similar field.