Vanderlande is the global market leader in baggage handling systems for airports and sorting systems for parcel and postal services. The UK engineering team works as an integrated part of the Worldwide Vanderlande Engineering team consisting of over 800 engineers from all automated handling disciplines.
As Electrical Project Engineer, you have a key role in the total electrical design; from power distribution, right up to preparing the bill of materials for all the required electrical components. An important aspect of your work will be producing the control diagrams, using advanced network technologies such as Industrial Ethernet, and AS-i bus. You will provide the design and drawing sets for the manufacturing of the electrical enclosures and the total cabling specification, from materials right through to the installation drawings and assembly instructions for the installer. It will be your task to make the detailed design unambiguous and to explain it to the installer. Your checklists are used for the commissioning of the complete installation, from connection to testing of the last I/O. To make your work even more challenging with the maximum possible technology depth, we use all the functionality of our CAD systems (AutoCAD and EPLAN). We also develop tooling to enable optimal execution of the engineering works.
The Project Engineering department is responsible for the execution of projects in which the different components (mechanical and controls) of our material handling systems are implemented. Working under the supervision of a Project Leader, the Electrical Project Engineer is part of a multidisciplinary team of Engineers.
- Experienced in developing electrical design for industrial installations and low voltage installations
- Experienced in working with engineering tools like Autocad and Eplan.
- Knowledge of the design and installation of networks such as PROFIBUS, Profinet, AS-i bus and Industrial Ethernet.
- Knowledge of Siemens PLC is a nice to have
- Willingness to travel approximately 60% of your time.
- Engineers according to known procedures, rules and regulations.
What we offer
This fulfilling position offers the chance to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande and be part of a growing, dynamic team.
We offer a full-time position in an informal, yet professional, technical and innovative environment with a lot of possibilities for personal and professional development.
In addition to your salary, we offer you the following:
- 28 vacation days plus 8 bank holidays.
- Training possibilities
- Travel compensation
- StayWell Scheme (including a wide range of benefits related to physical, mental and financial wellbeing)
If the role of Document controller appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter. For more information, please contact, Jasper Pijnenburg, Recruiter on +31 413 49 44 08