Would you like to contribute to the logistics performance of A-brands worldwide? Building systems that can handle a variety of products, from E-Commerce to packages and from flyers to carton boxes, together with enthusiastic team members that handle Hardware and Controls? Dealing with day to day challenges like capacity requirements, variety of products handled, and interacting with equipment suppliers while meeting deadlines and budget?
As Electrical Project Engineer, you have a key role in the total electrical design; from power distribution, right up to preparing the bill of materials for all the required electrical components. An important aspect of your work will be producing the control diagrams, using network technologies such as Profinet, and AS-i bus.
You will provide the design and drawing sets for the manufacturing of the electrical enclosures and the total cabling specification, from materials right through to the installation drawings and assembly instructions for the installer. It will be your task to make the detailed design and to explain it to the installer.
Your checklists are used for the commissioning of the complete installation, from connection to testing of the last I/O. To make your work even more challenging with the maximum possible technology depth, we use all the functionality of our CAD systems (AutoCAD and EPLAN). We also develop tooling to enable optimal execution of the engineering works.
- Managing and executing electrical projects from start to finish
- Collaborating with other engineers and professionals to develop and implement effective solutions
- Ensuring that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and according to the required standards
- Conducting research and staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Preparing and presenting reports, proposals, and project plans to stakeholders
- Providing technical support and guidance to other team members and stakeholders
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues as they arise
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations, codes, and standards
The Project Engineering department is responsible for the execution of Warehousing projects in which the different components (mechanical and controls) of our material handling systems are implemented. Working under the supervision of a Project Leader, the Electrical Project Engineer is part of a multidisciplinary team of Engineers.
- To be successful in this role, you have a vocational education (MBO-4) or a Bachelor (HBO) degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Good command of the English language is required
- Interest in the design and installation of networks such as Profinet, AS-i bus and Industrial Ethernet.
- Knowledge of power distribution systems.
- Familiarity or affinity with CAD tools such as EPLAN and AutoCAD.
- Willingness to travel internationally for approximately 5%
What we offer
This position offers a competitive salary range of € 3.600 to € 4.600 gross per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance). Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale. On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
- Flexible working hours.
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
- A Health & Wellbeing budget worth €300,- per calendar year.
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
- Working from home allowance.
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance.
- On-site company health centres with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
If the role of Controls Project engineer appeals to you, then please apply now! For more information on the position, please contact Jasper Pijnenburg (Recruiter), +31 413 49 44 08
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.