Working as part of a site based residential service, as an Electrician your role is as follows:
- Preventative and corrective maintenance on automated systems, which will include working on both electrical and mechanical systems.
- Electrical/Mechanical fault finding on automated systems for equipment such as storage and retrieval cranes, conveyor belts, robotic arms and AGV forklifts.
- Assisting your team to ensure maximum system availability for the customer – this can vary day to day from assisting with general flow control/system operator level tasks all the way up working with our onsite automation specialists.
- Working towards increasing equipment reliability by continuously improving the way of working and our processes on site.
- Working in an environment with an uncompromising culture for safety.
You will work on a 4 on / 4 off rotating roster with a work schedule of two 12 hour day shifts, two 12 hour night shifts and then four consecutive days off.
- Electrical (A-Grade) qualification
- A mechanical aptitude.
- Industrial controls understanding (PLC’s, VFD’s, HMI’s, Etc.)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and comfortable with working with computers.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Physically fit.
- Comfortable with working at heights.
- Highly motivated with a keen interest to further your own ability and studies.
- Honest, reliable and proactive with a strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
- Team player with a passion for safety culture
- A PR or Australian citizenship.
- A role based in Dandenong South in a central location and with onsite parking.
- Ongoing, permanent full time position.
- 5 weeks of annual leave.
- Opportunities for training and to build your own personal development.
- Great team culture.
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Uniform, boots and tools all provided.
To apply for this unique and exciting opportunity, apply now by uploading you CV and cover letter.
ID checks will be performed to verify work entitlements in Australia.