Job Responsibilities / Core tasks
- Revising the electrical material that has been EOL / discontinued with successor.
- Analyse the successor electrical material in compliance with Form Fit function (FFF).
- Able to create the interchangeability documentation for electrical component
- Able to make documents for implementation of electrical component.
- Initiates improvements in content, process, and tooling based on lesson learnt within projects.
- Responsible for maintaining the electrical documentation
- Support and follow-up to implementation.
Job Skills / Functional / Technical Skills
- Proficient in WSCAD
- Basic knowledge of tools MS office , Enovia.
- Knowledge of Auto-CAD can be added advantage.
- Knowledge Power and Control systems including Cabinets, Field equipment (sensors and actuators)
- Knowledge of switchgear and its characteristics for designing electrical system.
- Knowledge of fieldbus system CAN bus , Any bus , ProfNet
- Knowledge of Drive technology e.g. SEW , Lenze
- Knowledge of field equipment barcode Scanners, Fieldbus Coupler
- Has very good Electrical knowledge for industrial automation.
- Knowledge of material handling domain can be added advantage.
Personal profile (Soft skills)
- Good communication skills
- Result oriented
- Analytical skills
- Taking Initiative
BE. / B. Tech (Electrical / Electronics) degree from a recognized University / Institution.
6 -8 years of relevant experience, preferably in the field of logistic process automation/Industrial automation.