Job Description Summary
We are seeking for a pro-active office administrator, who will be independently manage the office and support stakeholder in the company. Vanderlande is a fast pace company with a strong emphasis on teamwork and ownership.
- Support Branch Manager by maintaining diary / setting appointments, helping to prepare for meetings, compiling and distributing notes and minutes of meetings.
- Preparation of information/documentation (put together information; layout; spelling and grammar; binding) with minimal guidance.
- Support regular meetings, conferences. Collect and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings of senior management – internal and external stakeholders. Prepare presentation material for meetings and events. Takes minutes and takes care of the follow up on agreed actions.
- Assist in booking facilities for meeting and/or facilitating for online meetings.
- Work closely with other teams on requests with short notice.
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Make high level contacts of a sensitive nature with internal and external parties.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Manage relationships with office vendors, service providers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Support management team with administration matter
- Handle procurement of office supplies
- To ensure Covid-Safe Workplace, Designated as Safe Management Officer (SMO) on the control and tracking of all incoming and outgoing personnel into the building.
- Occasionally support project or sales managers in administrative tasks in their respective fields
- Receive guests and be the ‘face’ of the company
- Possess at least possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree with at 5 years of relevant working experience with senior management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Punctual, organized, detailed, and professional.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in written and oral English.