The Financial Planning and Reporting Manager will be an individual contributor role, supporting the North American Organization, reporting directly to the FP&A Controller. They will be working with the VP Finance and Control, FP&A team and with Business Controllers on the following tasks within North America.
Essential Functions (Job Duties and Responsibilities):
- Be process manager for Long-Term plan, Budget and monthly forecast processes including reporting timelines, monitoring of expected deliverables and maintenance of overall reporting calendar
- Ensure adherence to reporting timelines from local finance teams
- Drive continuous process improvement and best practices to reduce financial cycle times, improve forecast quality and elevate overall management information
- Assist in development of the businesses Long-Term Plan and annual budgets
- Coordinate with local finance teams to prepare and report on full P&L results
- Manage monthly financial analysis and reporting of results, including variance analysis
- Assist in preparation of the monthly forecast and executive slide deck, with emphasis on telling the story
- Ad Hoc Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, or related field
- 5 years corporate FP&A experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles, preferably with IFRS
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Advanced proficiency with PowerPoint
- Experience prioritizing multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with all levels, including executive level personnel
- Must bring a process improvement/work simplification mindset
- Graduate Degree in finance or relevant field
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with financial reporting
- Experience working with multiple currencies and in a multinational company
- Executive level communication (verbal, written and listening) with the ability to effectively present concepts and analyses to senior management
- Able to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships across the organization
- Ability to balance attention to detail with an appreciation for the larger strategic business decisions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized and self-starter
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.