Qualifications and abilities
- Diploma in Mechatronics/ Control & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ industrial engineering. Or high school with minimum experience 2-3 years in airports operation-related or any of the BHS disciplines preferred.
- Acceptable technical background.
- Experience in operating automated systems.
- Experience in leading baggage operations.
- Supervision and communication skills.
- Arabic/English proficiency
- Responsible for smooth operation of the floor assigned.
- Responsible for the performance of floor team.
- Ensure daily allocation of floor workers and supervise tasks to team members.
- Supervise site worker’s performance and behavior.
- Ensures that employees comply with the company rules, standards, and key values at Vanderlande (acts as a role model)
- Supervise and monitors progress and work quality.
- Train new and less experienced employees.
- Report operation, maintenance and cleaning issues to Shift leader/Vanderlande Control Room.
List of key activities
- Perform needful communication and coordination with site workers and operation control room.