Based in the South-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, you will work in one of the biggest automated warehousing solutions that has ever been built by Vanderlande.
- Effectively respond and react to any operational callouts, error notifications, blockages, alarms and warnings as instructed.
- Exchange / refill consumables (e.g. foil, labels, cartons).
- Clean parts of the system as part of maintenance or when technical related spillages occur.
- Effectively communicate all system events clearly to relevant teams in order to minimise customer operations.
- Monitoring Vanderlande equipment and advising client/customer staff on proper machine process and operation.
- Effectively clear any system issues or blockages where required.
- Perform low risk tasks such as repair pneumatic leaks, replace filters and sensor alignments/replacements.
- Be able to execute instructions as directed and work independently or as part of a team.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to learn quickly.
- Have basic problem solving abilities.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience within a warehouse environment preferred, not essential (not a heavy machinery environment).
- Punctual, dependable and well presented.
- Mechanical or electrical aptitude.
- Current Forklift license is highly beneficial, not essential.
- Physically fit.
- Available for an immediate start if necessary.
- Hold an Australian or New Zealand citizenship or have an Australian Permanent Residency with unrestricted rights to work in Australia.
You will be required to work on a 4 on / 4 off rotating roster with a work schedule of two 12 hour day shifts, two 12 hour night shifts and four consecutive days off.
We are looking for someone who is a team player with a positive, energetic attitude and work ethic as well as the ability to think outside the square. This role could be your entry into the exciting and growing automation industry! Join Vanderlande Australia Industries!