Qualification and abilities :
- Minimum High School is required with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Handle the physical activities under loads stress
- Ability to maintain overview in hectic environment
- Perform simple mechanical corrective problem solving.
- Able to communicate in English, Reading, Writing and speaking.
- Exercise safe working practices at all times, demonstrating and complying with all Company safety policies, including but not limited to personal protection equipment, following Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedures.
- Clear bag jams and respond to trouble calls regarding the Baggage Handling System
- Maintain cleanliness of system, providing cleaning including but not limited to sweeping, housekeeping, collecting trash, cleaning dust and debris and general housekeeping of area around system
- Responsible for operations of the respective area
- Responding in a timely manner to dispatched calls
- Demonstrate good mechanical aptitude and comprehensive skills
- Follow instructions from control room operators, technicians and supervisors on maintenance and operation needs
- Clean BHS equipment and areas.
- Insuring Tubs availability in the respective area and maintaining the required Tub quantity
- Support all the other areas if there is a requirement determined by the supervisor
- Lifting the jammed bags if required during faults and emergencies
- Following the company SOPs and always present a better practice