Are you driven to help others succeed using business applications? Are you familiar with IBM Maximo or other service management software? And are you eager to work in an international company, support your colleagues globally?
Then, this might be your role!
In your role as functional analyst for service tooling, you ensure that our key service applications are embedded and supported to meet our customers’ standards. IBM Maximo is an important application in the services landscape and is used in various business processes including maintenance management, remote service desk and contract management.
You will be responsible for the embedding and support of service tooling to our global services community and our customers. In your role, you will work closely with key users across the services regions, and direct colleagues of the Service tooling competence center.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a service tooling subject matter expert (IBM Maximo)
- Support the tooling development and improvement of business processes by documenting user requirements Implementation of new releases by unit testing and conducting acceptance testing
- Develop work instructions and training materials
- Maintain close relationships with key users (150+) in the global network
- Provide training to new Key-users on tooling, features and functions
- Provide hyper-care after the release of new functionality
- Setup new service contracts by (bulk) loading data
- Support key uses on a regular basis to solve functional and data related questions and issues
Service tooling competence center is a global department within Vanderlande. It supports key business applications such as IBM Maximo, JDEdwards and QlikSense, to enable business processes, helping life cycle services teams to deliver outstanding services to customers globally. Those services are the basis for the service delivery within Vanderlande’s customer base in Warehousing, Airports and Parcel solutions.
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
At Vanderlande, you can develop your career, satisfy your ambitions, aspire to new heights, while enjoying personal growth and thriving on achievement.
You are eager to help others succeed using business applications, and allow them to become more efficient, enable them to deliver outstanding services to their customers and act as a representative for service tooling world-wide.
We believe that the right candidate at least meets the following requirements:
- 2-5 Years work experience in functional application implementation & support, or in maintenance/service management;
- Hands-on experience with IBM Maximo or other CMMS systems;
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, SQL, QlikSense and reporting tools;
- Experience in providing user training;
- Analytical mindset, easily understands data and relationships;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Good command of English language;
- Service oriented;
- Builds relationships;
- Team play;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Willingness to travel internationally (10-20%).
What we offer?
We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
The position offers a competitive salary range of € 4.000,– to € 5.300,– gross per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance). Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days);
- Flexible working hours;
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office);
- A Health & Wellbeing budget worth €300,- per calendar year;
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport;
- Working from home allowance;
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance;
- On-site company health centres with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists;
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills;
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives;
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
If this role appeals to you, you’re ambitious and take your long-term career seriously, then please contact us to explore this global opportunity to join a company at the top of its game. For more information or to apply for this challenging position, please visit careers.vanderlande.com
For more information, please contact Chiel Janssen – +31 (0)413 494102 or via email@example.com.