Assignment type: Graduation
Start date: As soon as possible
Assignment Duration: 6
Educational Level: WO
Desired Study: Innovation Sciences, Innovation Management, Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering, Sustainable Energy Technology
To ensure that we make sustainable design choices during product development, we want to be able to use the LCA methodology during different stages of the design and development process.
How would the LCA methodology fit in the development process of Vanderlande and which tools and databases are suitable for our type of products and services?
In Vanderlande we have a dedicated team that drives the sustainability transformation in our company. You will be part of this Corporate Sustainability Team and work closely together with stakeholders from other departments, like product development teams, system engineers and supply chain. You will get the opportunity to gain experience with all departments that are involved in the product development process. You will be challenged to address your project in a structured and self-employed way and bring your knowledge into practice.
- Research of standards and regulations
- Develop a solution how LCA fits in the development process
- Proposal of tools and databases based on selection criteria
- Proof the concept by doing a pilot project
- You have affinity with product development and the product development process
- You understand the basic principles of Sustainability Assessments
- You are a self-starter and have a pro-active attitude
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile? And are you looking for an internship/graduation assignment in an organization that has been elected as “Best Employer” for years in a row? Please fill out the application form and upload your resume and cover letter. For more information, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or Stef Alferink (Campus Recruiter) by phone: +31 413 755 087.