Assignment type: Graduation
Assignment data: January/ February 2022
Assignment duration: Six months
Location: Veghel and home office
Desired study: Industrial engineering, supply chain management, econometrics or related studies
Language: Dutch or English
Description of the assignment
The Design for Excellence (DfX) department is currently implementing their methodology into the DNA of Vanderlande. DfX would like to understand how the implementation of this methodology is maturing and what areas need or don’t need extra support to enable a successful implementation.
Depending on the intern’s background, skills, and interest, the assignment could be steered towards a more technical or business subject.
DfX is a newly set-up department in the technology department. Which is a methodology Vanderlande wants to apply to its portfolio of products and processes. Applying this methodology is done via setting up cross-functional teams that redesign a product or process with the focus on an end-to-end scope of the products with view on the organisation’s total cost and making it first time right. Because of its cross-functional way of working, the DfX department is in contact with many different departments of the organisation.
- Support DfX projects which drive to deliver our way of working
- Support in organizing, setting up and running DfX workshops
- Participates and support maintaining of contacts with stakeholders of the DfX projects
- Support the set-up of training modules within the organisation to spread knowledge of the methodology
- Contribute to DfX with your research to provide interesting and helpful insights
- Master level of industrial engineering, supply chain management, econometrics or related studies
- Strong data analytical skills
- Knowledge of supply chain/sourcing processes and tools is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to support in stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent Dutch and English writing and verbal communication skills
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile? Are you looking for an internship in an organization that has been elected as “Best Employer” for years in a row? Please fill out the application form and upload your resume and cover letter. For more information, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or contact Stef Alferink (Campus Recruiter) by phone: +31 (0)413 – 75 50 87.