The HR BP is the strategic partner on Customer Center (CC) level and links business strategies to the HR Strategy whilst providing advice on people and organization matters to CC Management. This role is responsible for aligning the CC strategic plan to the Business Unit & HR strategy and initiatives to contribute to the growth and competitiveness of the business. The HR BP defines business requirements based on business needs and collaborates with the HR organization to align services and solutions to these business needs via people plans.
Vision, Strategy & Leadership
Business Partnering / Operational Excellence
Your qualifications and skills:
- Effective communication – you instill trust and easily build relationships
- Strong customer focus – you show clear business insight and act on it
- Excellent stakeholder management, driving engagement, commitment and accountability
- A nimble learning capacity.
- A focus on the development of talent.
- Business insight and strategic mindset
You should recognize yourself in this profile:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR/Business
- Experience in labor and employment laws, above all, in Spain and Latam
- min 8-10 years’ of HR BP experience
- Work experience in an international matrix organization
- Experience in leading with people leards and management team
- Work experience in strategical people plans in a global vision
- A sound working knowledge of HR policies & processes
- 20 days of vacation, a week of holidays in Easter and in Christmas, and a pack of Fridays with a reduced work schedule
- Training Plans
- Flexible schedule
- Work Remote policy
- Flexible compensation plan
Thank you very much for your interest!