HR IS Architect Workday
Vanderlande is a rapidly changing organization and within this rapidly changing environment Technology tops the strategic HR agendas. Within Vanderlande IT, we believe that HR technology is a decisive factor for Vanderlande to adapt to this changing environment.
Vanderlande is starting her ‘People First’ program in which we optimize the core basis of Workday and will develop Workday to reach its full potential. All based on a strong HR operating model.
Within this role, based within IT, you Advise HR teams on industry standards for HCM process areas in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes. You work together with business, IT and implementation partners.
- Be the Workday technology expert within Vanderlande
- Drive simplification, automation and standardization
- Translate business requirements into Workday solutions
- Configuration of workday
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping
- Participate in ‘People First’ sub-projects
- Align with other architects, specialists and business
- Lead implementations of functionalities in Workday
- Giving direction to implementation partners
- Coordinate and lead test effort
- Support IT management both strategic and tactical
As a HR Architect Workday you will be the person to talk to regarding Workday and the connectivity to other applications in our landscape. Data structures, Security Model are also important elements of knowledge. It is a pre if you have knowledge about or experience with Workday mobile.
You are the lead in maintaining and updating HR systems taking responsibility over the release cycle for the HR domain. You have an end-2-end responsibility; from impact analysis, design, build and configuration, to test and production deployment.
Within Vanderlande the following Workday modules are in use:
- Human Capital Management
- Workday Payroll US/Canada
- Cloud connect for benefits
- Time Tracking
- Cloud connect for third party payroll
- Custom developments:
- Workday Studio custom integrations
- BIRT reporting
- EIB Custom interfaces
- Custom reports
You will work in the team ‘Business Information Systems’, with global responsibility for maintaining and continuously developing the Vanderlande business application landscape. The team consists of 22 employees together managing the core business applications JDEdwards (ERP), Primavera (Project Planning), Maximo (Service operations) and Workday (Human Resources) and surrounding supporting applications and interfaces. Within the department a separate Operations team is present with 8 employees and a teamlead.
- You have gained experience working with Workday and knowledge about Workday in previous assignments from a technology and integration perspective.
- You enjoy and have experience in analyzing complex HR issues
- You like working on several (sub) projects simultaneously
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written), being fluent in Dutch is a pre
In the position of HR IS Architect Workday, you make the difference and will be an important linking pin within the organization. You get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande. Our organization has been named for several years in a row a ‘Top Employer’ and ‘Best Employer’. We offer a full-time position in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of possibilities for your own personal development. Besides your primary salary, you will receive the following secondary conditions:
27 days of vacations & 13 ADV days
Flexible working hours
Training and coaching to support personal development
Collective pension scheme and insurance facilities for healthcare
If the position of HR IS Architect Workday appeals to you, then please apply by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and cover letter. For more information, please contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599.#LI-AV3