Job Description – Ignition SCADA
1. Must have hands – on experience on Ignition SCADA. Should know Install, configure, Architecture, Licensing, Scripting, Reporting in ignition.
2. Experience in communication Protocols like Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, OPC(UA&DA), XML.
3. knowledge of the programming languages (VBA, Python)
4. Experience in template development and troubleshooting.
5. Experience in Siemens & Rockwell PLC software will be preferred.
6. Experience in server-client architecture
7. Experience in developing and Testing of the code
8. Troubleshooting skills
9. Hands on experience to develop the macros
10. Ready to learn new technologies and flexible to adopt domains.
11. Experience in tooling to standardize the work
12. Flexible to work in any part of the SCADA development
13. Very Good Communication Skills to represent company during Customer visits and meeting, able to work in a team, takes ownership.
14. Desired experience is 2-4 years on Ignition.
B.E. / B. Tech (Electronics / Tele-communication, Instrumentation, Information Technology)