Job Description Summary:
- Responsibility for system cutover coordination (readiness / status).
- Responsibility for commissioning and test coordination
- Interface and coordination with customer as well as subcontractors
- Team involvement in risk analysis and contingency management
- Provide reporting daily/weekly/system performance
- Manage punch lists
- Travel Required – Typically 30% but up to 70% per year.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in implementation and managing of material handling systems
- Preferred skills in computer based drafting/design; Auto CAD
- Experience with hardware and software integration.
- Experience with equipment/system commissioning.
- Experience writing test plans.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Experience with automating data processing tasks (i.e. macros, etc.).
- Experience with summarizing and visualizing test data.
- Result driven attitude from a realistic perspective
- Ability to judge results and the consequences and take actions accordingly
- Strong team mentality and acceptance of responsibility for project completion
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Self-motivated with proven ability in problem solving skills under stressful conditions
- Ability to work well with team members
- Quality driven mentality
- Knowledgeable of electrical and controls engineering theories and principles; Electrical aptitude and knowledge of acceptable practices, techniques, and codes
- Knowledgeable of project scheduling
- Ability to understand PLC programs, SCADA systems, Database applications, and MS Office
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.