As an Integration Engineer, you are involved in integrating the various components and subsystems of the Material Handling Systems and in the integration with the customers IT systems and processes. You test the system to ensure that it accomplishes what it is supposed to.
Test- and integration engineers contribute to the success of projects through their superior knowledge of the system as a whole, its operational objectives, how all its parts work together, and all the technical factors that go into its development.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Make test designs and test plans based on system design, risk analysis and customer demands.
- Implement test cases and scripts, prepare the test execution.
- Factory and Site Acceptance Tests
- Set up and configure test environments and the test tooling
- Execute the integration-, system- and customer acceptance tests inhouse and on-site
- Analyze and report the test results, (production) problems and verify solutions
- Discuss results with developers, solution architects / clients or other team members
As an Integration Engineer you report to the Engineering Manager
You are an analytical problem solver who thinks in a systems perspective. You are able to manage small details while keeping an eye on the big picture. You like to work together in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers.
- Familiarity with IT Networks and Industrial Automation
- Interested in logistic processes
- Basic knowledge of Systems Engineering and / or Software development
- Basic knowledge of testing methodologies and techniques
- The role is based in Hong Kong, however there maybe long-term need and willingness to travel
- Knowledge of automated test-tools (execution, result registration, test management) is preferred