General merchandise, fashion and food retail companies need to be flexible in handling the levels of orders, fulfil online orders and store deliveries, and cope with a lack of available workforce. Such companies continuously improve their supply chains and invest in innovative technologies. Vanderlande understands the complexities associated with operating a successful warehouse operation and delivers future proof logistic process automation.
These automation systems are composed of many (electro-)mechanical and IT components, built by teams in various parts of the world and must be integrated with other (software) systems to support the processes of our customers.
The Integration Manager is part of the management of a Warehousing project. Working closely with a project manager and project leaders of the various hardware- and software engineering disciplines, he or she focusses on the design, integration and testing of the system with special attention for managing the technical risks that are inherent to complex systems.
The key tasks and responsibilities of the integration manager:
- Manage the functional design to ensure customer requirements are translated into the right solution with the lowest possible risks. Advise on the use of standard solutions and the impact of special solutions
- Identify risks and finding solutions to reduce them
- Realize the system integration plan, test plans and test specifications in collaboration with Solution Architect and Integration engineer(s)
- Manage the test phase and ensure a smooth, seamless transition to our customers operational processes together with the Integration Engineer and other engineering disciplines.
- Understand the customer processes and acting as advisor in correctly estimating the impact of changes
- Progress monitoring with clear, concise reporting
- Managing component deliveries by suppliers by means of verification and validation
- Integrating (sub-)systems in existing customer systems
- Make sure that the system after a careful testing phase is handed-over according to specification by your colleagues and suppliers.
The System Integration department is part of the business unit Warehousing Solutions within Vanderlande Industries and is responsible for the system design, testing, and integration of complex Warehousing systems worldwide for example for customers like Albert Heijn, Woolworths and Walmart. The integration of all components (mechanical, electronic, OT software, IT software and IT Hardware) into a working system according to specifications is especially challenging for large and complex warehouses. This is the focus area of the System Integration Management-team.
- You have a technical or logistics education, at least Bachelor level
- Preferably you are familiar with customer processes in Warehouse Automation
- You are an experienced system integrator, and are familiar with systems engineering processes (requirement management, verification and and validation, change management and configuration management)
- You know how to build partnerships with customers and with internal and external suppliers
- You know how to find the right balance between quality, lead time and cost
- You have well-developed analytical skills and you think at system level
- You are proactive and pragmatic
- You are able to motivate people at all levels and a teambuilder.
- You have good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- You’re willing to travel, for about 50% of your time working on-site in the project handover phase
in the challenging and responsible position of an Integration Manager, you will contribute to the growth and profitability of Vanderlande Industries. An organization which has been elected as 'Top Employer' and 'Best Employer' for several years in a row.
We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for professional development besides your primary salary you will receive the following secondary conditions:
· 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
· Flexible working hours
· Commuting allowance
· Travel and Accommodation regulations
· Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car and WGA
. Participation in our Health Care project e.g. training facility
If you want to take on this demanding challenge, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and motivation letter.
For more information contact Annelieke van der Poel, Recruiter +31413494599. #LI-AV3