General merchandise, fashion and food retail companies need to be flexible in handling the levels of orders, fulfil online orders and store deliveries, and cope with a lack of available workforce. Such companies continuously improve their supply chains and invest in innovative technologies. Vanderlande understands the complexities associated with operating a successful warehouse operation and delivers future proof logistic process automation.
These automation systems are composed of many (electro-) mechanical and IT components, built by teams in various parts of the world and must be integrated with other (software) systems to support the processes of our customers.
What will you be doing?
The Integration Manager is part of the management of a Warehousing project. Working closely with a project manager and project leaders of the various hardware- and software engineering disciplines, you focus on the design, integration and testing of the system with special attention for managing the technical risks that are inherent to complex systems.
- Managing the functional design to ensure customer requirements are translated into the right solution with the lowest possible risks
- Advising on the use of standard solutions and the impact of special solutions
- Identifying risks and finding solutions to reduce them
- Realizing the system integration plan, test plans and test specifications in collaboration with Solution Architect and Integration engineer(s)
- Managing the test phase and ensure a smooth, seamless transition to our customers operational processes together with the Integration Engineer and other engineering disciplines
- Understanding the customer processes and acting as advisor in correctly estimating the impact of changes
- Monitoring progress with clear, concise reporting
- Managing component deliveries by suppliers by means of verification and validation
- Integrating (sub-)systems in existing customer systems
- Making sure that, after a careful testing phase, the system is handed over according to specification by your colleagues and suppliers
About the team
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market. Furthermore, we are also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses, which seamlessly integrate innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services.
At Vanderlande, you can develop your career, satisfy your ambitions, aspire to new heights, while enjoying personal growth and thriving on achievement.
The System Integration department is part of the business unit Warehousing Solutions within Vanderlande Industries and is responsible for the system design, testing, and integration of complex Warehousing systems worldwide for example for customers like Albert Heijn, Woolworths and Walmart. The integration of all components (mechanical, electronic, OT software, IT software and IT Hardware) into a working system according to specifications is especially challenging for large and complex warehouses. This is the focus area of the System Integration Management-team.
What do we ask from you?
- You have a technical or logistics education, at least Bachelor level
- Preferably you are familiar with customer processes in Warehouse Automation
- You are an experienced system integrator, and are familiar with systems engineering processes (requirement management, verification and validation, change management and configuration management)
- You know how to build partnerships with customers and with in- and external suppliers
- You know how to find the right balance between quality, lead time and cost
- You have well-developed analytical skills and you are able to think at system level
- You are proactive and pragmatic
- You are a teambuilder, able to motivate people at all levels
- You have good communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- You’re willing to travel, for about 50% of your time working on-site in the project handover phase
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Integration Manager, you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
This position offers a competitive salary range of € 4.600 to € 5.900 per month. Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days)
- Flexible working hours
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office)
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport
- Working from home allowance
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance
- On-site company health centers with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista
If the role of Integration Manager appeals to you, then please apply now by completing the application form, and uploading your CV and covering letter.
For more information on the position, please contact Carlijn Kneepkens (Recruiter) at +31 413 49 51 92.
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.